CAEA ANNUAL STATE CONFERENCE
Proud Past, Bright Future
November 13-15, 2015
Please join us at the 2015 CAEA Conference, the theme Proud Past, Bright Future.” The weekend event will be held November 13-15 at the Sheraton Hotel in Sacramento, CA. Experience hands-on workshops, dialog, master classes, and tours to local museums. Our Conference Committee has been working hard already to make this a celebration to remember and to make certain it will be a wonderful experience for all California visual art educators. Be sure to save the date and don't miss this exciting opportunity to explore innovation through art education in the fall and celebrate our 50th anniversary. Learn more about all of the offerings by visiting the events and opportunities listed under the Conference Menu as they become available.
- Early Bird Registration ends October 18, 2015
- Online registration ends November 1, 2015; anyone registering after that will have to do so onsite at the onsite registration fee rates
- Register by September 15 to be eligible for a drawing for a free master class
- Register by October 1 to be eligible for a drawing for a free featured artist session
- No registration cancellations after October 18; cancellations prior to October 18 are subject to a $50 cancellation fee
- No purchase orders accepted
Although purchase orders may not be used as payment, if it takes time for your district to process your check request, you can still register for the conference and select "Send Check" as your payment option. As long as we receive your registration payment from either you or your district prior to the start of the conference, your registration will remain active. That way, you won't miss out on registering for the the master classes or other special events you would like while you are waiting for the payment to be sent.
Checks should be made payable to CAEA and sent to:
CAEA Conference Registration
80 W. Sierra Madre Blvd. #373
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
Questions about registration?
To book a room online please click here: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/CAEA2015
For further information, contact Conference Manager, Donna Banning or Conference Chair, Jackie White.
For information regarding exhibitors, contact Craig Tomlinson.